Monday, October 4, 2010

Finally Done!

(Quite) some time ago, I blogged about the Inorganic Organic Knit-along of the Every Way Wrap.  Well, it's finally done!  I love this piece, but it sure was a long haul getting through it.  It's pretty easy, but a whooole lot of knitting.  Thank goodness the knit-along was "organic" - of the group, I'm only the second person to finish.  I can't wait to see what the other ladies' finished wraps look like (nudge, nudge).

Anyway,  here are the photos - with thanks to my super sassy, ever-joyful model, Cindy (of Lovin' Knit Studio in Marietta, GA).





Now, on to what's next.

2 comments:

Chelette said...

It looks great. I love the color. I hope to make it one day. Miss You...

Julie said...

That is amazing!! It looks fantastic, and I love convertible items that can be worn lots of different way. Great job!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails