Friday, October 30, 2009

Getting Started

Okay, this is it. 
My first blog post. 
I'm looking forward to sharing my very tiny knitting and spinning world.  I'm sort of hoping that the need to create posts that someone else might actually like to read will force me to broaden that world a bit.  If not, maybe our show will be cancelled in the first season (yeah, I love television).  So, until I get to chattin' about my current projects and stuff, and until I figure out how all this blogging jim-jammy really works, just feel free to enjoy the slideshow.

flyngmunky

1 comment:

HRH Princess Buttercup said...

Will you be posting some of your favorite recipes and fashion articles as well? BTW I love your creations!!!

How did you come up with your name?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails