Wednesday, November 4, 2009

More Felting - With Pics?

This morning when I woke up, there was great, natural sunlight flowing into my place. In addition to doing fantastic things for my morning mood (I am NOT a morning person), it was also wonderful photo-taking light.

So, I decided to take some photos of some of my more recent felted pieces. I just love them. I also caught some images of the project that's on my needles right now. At this time it looks like a little pink, green, butter, and cream colored hat, but it will soon be . . . wait for it . . . another felted bowl!

This is where I share that I can be a little obsessive. I'll be all about felting for another week or two, then it may be hats. Or reversible cable scarves. Or exfoliating, cotton spa cloths. Or my first 10 fingerless gloves/arm warmers. One thing I know it will not be is socks (more on my bad relationship with socks later).

Anyway, you'll notice that there are no photos in this post. That's because my job - the one that supports my fiber habit and keeps a roof over my head - interrupted. So, the photos are still sitting in the camera waiting to be uploaded to the computer, then uploaded to the blog. Way too many steps, but worth it in the long run, I guess. Really, photos will come later. Tonight? Tomorrow? Hard to say, but they will come.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails